At a conference last October, a speaker on social networking said that most blogs are never viewed by others. As that is the case, this is probably an online diary. That's OK, I am really most interested in keeping track of my knitting for charity projects, running progress, books read, career/education goals, personal goals and other ramblings about my life in 2010. Plus, maybe I will finally be able to learn how to post pictures and jazz up this blog (in other words, make it less boring!)
- Knit/sew and donate 91 items in honor of my mom, Betty Bok, who loved to sew and knit and passed away February 2009.
- Donate 10% of my paltry income to charity.
- Volunteer at Brighter Choice Charter School in Albany and with Rip Van Winkle Council of Boy Scouts.
- Run at least 4 half-marathons this year, especially at Disney parks (Yay!)
- Consistently run 20-30 miles every week.
- Improve times at each running event.
Weird thought of the day: I started this blog as the Martha Stewart show was starting (which I never watch, by the way) and the entire show is about blogging.
Off to run at the gym!